Tuesday, June 28, 2005

"Stay away from street RPS"




the International Rock Paper Scissors World Championships Site has had this clip up for awhile. Its supposedly from the dvd Playing RPS to Win: Secrets of the Masters. The site doesn't refer to the dvd as "upcoming" anymore but gives no information about how to obtain one. I don't know what the deal is - I just know I want one really bad. This clip is maybe one of the best things I've ever seen in my life. If it's all a joke then its brilliant.

It's not a joke though, as far as I can tell, but until I meet a hardcore RPS enthusiast in person there will always be part of me that questions whether this is all some grand hoax or not. Either way, it's fascinating.

There's also a film that's supposed to see release in "Summer 2005". I have hunch it might not make that window. There's a site and a trailer.

And you might as well take a look at the site for the World RPS Society or the Rollingstone news story on these nuts. Here's hoping they they picket for Olympic recognition soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home